ISO End Suction Water Pump Series
ISO END SUCTION WATER PUMP SERIES
The ISO range has been designed to international standard ISO2858 ensuring a sturdy & reliable, long lasting, high performing product that consumers have come to depend on from supplier.
Pump casing: highly efficient cast iron volute casings, with flanges rated to PN1.4MPa (14bar), drilled to AS2129, Table E. Material options: Ductile Iron, 316SS or 2205SS.
Back pull-out design: Allowing for easy removal of rotating element without disturbing the pipework, lagging or pump volute casing. This is proven to reduce downtime whilst performing routine maintenance.
Enlarged shaft – reduces shaft deflection. Standard in 420SS & 316SS as an option. Tapered & keyed shaft design allowing ease of removal in maintenance & positive locking whilst in operation.
ISO Bearings: Heavy duty SKF or approved equivalent, greased for life, reducing maintenance. Protected by a quality of moisture or foreign matter. Housed with removable bearing cap cove assembly.
ISO Series Bearing Housing : Robust/ heavy duty, manufactured in high strength cast iron providing trouble- free life cycle.
Sea water station
Medium：Water, River, Sea water, Lake, Flood, Rain, Industrial…
Driver：Motor, Diesel, Gasoline, Hydraulic, Solar, Turbine
1. Pump Head 2-160 m
2. Pump Flow 4-900 m³/h
3. Pump Driving type Motor, Diesel, Gasoline, Solar, Turbine
4. Pump Impeller No. Single-Stage Pump
5. Influent Type of Impeller Single Suction Pump
6. Position of Pump Shaft Horizontal Pump
7. Pump Casing Combined Horizontal Split Pump
8. Liquid temperature: ＜80℃
9. Pump Impeller Closed
10. Transport Package Plywood Case
11. Specification ISO, SGS, CE
12. Liquid Temperature: -15 to 140℃
13. Operating pressure (Casing) : 16Bar